Tuesday, June 15, 2010

And we're back.




Life over the past six weeks just did not include time for blogging. A few reasons: (and by the way that is incorrect grammar...I recently learned that anything to the left of a colon must be a complete sentence.)
1. Job. Oh wow. I absolutely love it. But it absolutely wears me out.
2. Houston. Texas is awesome. Everything really is bigger....
3. Friends. I do think it's better,when possible, to actually spend time with people face to face.
4. My Animals. Good thing I love them because they destroy EVERYTHING.
5. Therapy. Enough said.
This past weekend was almost a rebirth for me. I finally had some time off from work, spent time with my family, and sat still for a few moments. Mom was in town and we had the best time! In classic form, she brought about 20lbs of fresh veggies from her farmer's market. On Saturday we had a feast! Some wonderful friends came over to help us eat, and everyone had a great time.
But there were two empty chairs (sniff, sniff).

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love these pics!!! It PAINS me that we weren't there!
Miss you!!!!