Sunday, July 25, 2010

Miscellany


  • something i accomplished this week: Paid off my huge library fine. I can show my face at the library again.
  • something i screwed up this week: Neglected to finish my reading for class. I'm finding it hard to get motivated with only 3 weeks left.
  • something fun i did : Hung out with Tegan, Tripp, and Cullen. Love them!
  • something yummy i ate: homemade guacamole (but not homemade by me...)
  • something i read this week: Obvi, not the Bankruptcy and Contract Law texts...Read a little of The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory.
  • a tv show or movie i watched this week: Inception. SO GOOD!
  • something i did this week that i hardly ever do: Went to the movies on a weeknight (see above)
  • something i did this week that i do every week: Went to work...and enjoyed it :)
  • something i am thankful for right now: My wonderful husband. My best friend and the love of my life.
  • 1 comment:

    Mrs. Page's Page said...

    Something I enjoyed reading - your blog post!
    Love, Mom :)