Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Slightly pathetic, but still precious to me...

Ok, so because our economy is currently in such a state of stability and prosperity, my hard working employer doesn't quite have enough work for me, and I've been cut back to 20 hours a week. I love my job (and am not totally convinced I could even find another one...it's bad out there!), so I am willing to make the sacrifice and spend 2 days a week doing whatever I can find to occupy my time. Usually this includes hanging out with my s.a.h.m. friends, meeting people for lunch, catching up on housework, and studying. But sometimes...I get bored.
The following photographs document such an occurrence:



























1 comment:

Sarah said...

obsessed with these.
just think of the photoshoot we can have Labor Day weekend. :)