Friday, April 9, 2010

Blatant copycat

I saw this on someone else's blog. Someone I don't even know! But I like the idea so I am copying it -
  • something i accomplished today: Finished my ethics questions for paralegal class
  • something i screwed up today: Dressed too warm for the weather
  • something fun i did : met my sweet friend Kimber for coffee
  • something yummy i ate today: Vidalia Onion relish on a sandwich
  • something i read today: Intro to Personal Injury and Torts
  • a tv show or movie i watched today: The Middle!! two episodes in a row
  • something i did today that i hardly ever do: Walked my dog in the rain (w/umbrella)
  • something i did today that i do every day: turned up Pandora loud and sang/danced while I did housework
  • something i am thankful for right now: God's promises, faithfulness, and forgiveness

  • Copied and modified from katieshobbie.wordpress.com.

    No comments: