Thursday, April 22, 2010

Changes on the horizon

I tried a "new" breakfast this morning. Big deal, right? Well for me it actually is a big deal because I have been eating the same breakfast every single morning for 9 months. I have recently received some advice that it would be good for me to add some variety. I bought new breakfast foods about 10 days ago...
Finally worked up the courage, and it was great! I'm not sure why I was so afraid. It's the little things that count, right? Anyway, I'm proud of myself.
In addition to this wild and risky breakfast behavior, I've also decided to change the format of the blog. I am fully aware the colors are ridic. It was supposed to be a festive springtime theme. So I am going to give it an overhaul. Who knows how long this will take (if breakfast took a week and a half...). But the goal is this - 1 picture every post. Then it will be more like a post card, get it? No promises on what the pictures will be of. You may see several different poses of my dog and cat. But at least there will be some visual stimuli.
Have a great day, and don't be afraid to make small changes for the better!

4 comments:

Mrs. Page's Page said...

You go girl!!! Love, Mom :)

Mrs. Page's Page said...

Love the pic!!!

Love, Mom :)

Shea said...

Ok so what did you switch from and to?? I also eat the same thing every day pretty much: Kashi Cereal. ;)

Sarah said...

Love the new look! and pic!