Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Good Morning Procrastination!

So basically I need to be studying right now and I am blogging instead...
It's only nine and the series below is definitely meant to be written at the end of a day so bear with me. Some of it is future projections :)

  • something i accomplished today: Took my Intro to Law test (and aced it!)
  • something i screwed up today: Too early to tell...hopefully not the test!
  • something fun i did : Slept in for 1/2 an hour
  • something yummy i ate today: granola/almond milk
  • something i read today: So far the bible and my devo, "Jesus Calling"
  • a tv show or movie i watched today: Missed Lost last night, will watch tonight on Tivo
  • something i did today that i hardly ever do: Bought plane tix to FLA to see S&B!
  • something i did today that i do every day: Took a shower....it's still early
  • something i am thankful for right now: My incredible friends in our community group
  • 1 comment:

    Mrs. Page's Page said...

    When are you going to FL.?

    Love, Mom ;)