Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Input

According to the best seller Strength Finder 2.0 which my husband purchased for me because I got jealous after he read it as a work assignment, my strongest personality attribute is "Input"(basically this means I like to take in facts, words, ideas, and experiences and file them away in my mind). A little bit of a shocker since I've spent the past four years chasing a performing career (which my heart was never really into). I expected at least one of my top five attributes or "strengths" to be something along the lines of entertainment or communication or something remotely extroverted...nope. Here they are in ranking order:
Input
Responsibility
Consistency
Discipline
Empathy
Don't I sound like the most boring person!?
I'm still mulling it over, but it is at least good to get a fresh perspective on what I am best suited for in life/work.
I welcome your feedback.
I'd also recommend getting the book (when you buy it you get a code that you use to take the "strength finder" test online). Then we can compare strengths! :)

2 comments:

Greta said...

It kind of fits that your attribute is one that wants to learn, basically, and you were jealous that Dustin was reading a book to learn about himself. I'll have to get the book...you know how I love to analyze myself.

Shea said...

Sounds like a neat book. And, you don't sound boring! I want to go buy the book now! I'm an analyzer, too!