Saturday, January 12, 2008

Welcome back!


I am back on blogger after a year long hiatus! My old blog was pretty lame so I think this one may suffer the same fate, but at least Greta and I will be in touch ;)
A lot has happened in the past year. We moved to Atlanta, well more specifically Decatur, GA. I really do love it here. It has been a great city for us. There is so much to do and experience. Just today we went to Piedmont Park and walked around midtown and I was reminded of why I love this city - it's funky and diverse and charming and southern all at the same time. Plus theres lots of people....makes for a frustrating commute time but also a lot of "life"going on. I've always been a fan of big cities so I'm happy here. Our actual address is Decatur which is sort of a annex city to Atlanta. It is right outside of midtown but it has it's own incorporation so it is not technically Atlanta.
Anyway Decatur is a wonderful place to live for people like us: young families (currently ours only includes us and the pets) active, like to eat out and shop, interested in culture, etc.
Ok, enough about Decatur.
Here's a picture of us and Jersey, our "first child". Next time I'll have more interesting stuff to say. I hope...

2 comments:

Greta said...

Yessssssss!
Not only is your blog up and running, I got a personal shout-out on the first post.

KatieBug said...

Look forward to keeping up with you on your new blog. I thought I would have so much time for mine after I started staying home. But I'm so busy. I haven't deleted but, I need to bring it back from the dead.
Talk to you soon!