Thursday, November 13, 2008

Almost Friday

Is it just me or have weekends been FLYING by lately? Ever since my return from London/Paris (aka the trip that made my "real" life seem impossibly dull and listless), I feel like I have been living for the weekends, but they are passing by faster than ever. Tomorrow afternoon another one begins. I really want to make this one count if possible. Our only plans are to attend a friend's cookout on Saturday afternoon. If I know my husband, he will also want to go see the new Bond film. (that comes out tomorrow right?). Hopefully we will also get to eat at our fav Indian restaurant too. Well between all that and sunday school/church, it will prob. fly by again.
But writing about it gets me excited and makes me thankful to have weekends to enjoy. Maybe my life isn't so dull and listless after all. It just takes the right perspective ;)
What are you doing this weekend?

2 comments:

Mrs. Page's Page said...

Yard work :/ My yard is COVERED in leaves!!!

Love you,

Mom :)

Ann Marie said...

hi Katie! thanks for finding my blog! :)
and i agree with the weekends flying by...last week when we were on vacation it seemed the week flew by too...and this week has seemed so slow! :( BOO!!