Sunday, November 16, 2008

In lieu of a more interesting post

Did anyone see SNL this weekend? We got in the habit of watching it since all the election skits were so clever and because I personally feel that Kristen Wiig is a comic genious, but Saturday's episode was horrible. Most of the skits were boderline offensive.
Continuing on the subject of television, I would again like to state my fervent recommendation of the AMC series Mad Men. Start with season 1 on DVD and just try to tell me you don't find it fascinating.
I'll just let that challenge hang out there and see if I get any takers.

3 comments:

Greta said...

Ok, I'll go ahead and take that challenge.
And, I'll have you know that I've been watching Kath & Kim - pretty funny although I'm sure it'd be better if we were watching it together ;).
We also netflixed Hot Rod. While it's not exactly our style, it definitely had some funny parts. The gyrating guy? Hilarious.

Mrs. Page's Page said...

Do you have it? If so, bring it for Thanksgiving. :)

Love, Mom

Amanda Leigh said...

Hey! Thanks for stopping by! Always love to know about a blog reader! I hope you are doing well. Thanks for leaving a comment! Have you been to see Greta Sam and Bob lately?